Friday, 8 July 2011

Dear Marisa - story breakdown and script for email

Below is the script for our email. This will be added in as flowing text in post-production and sets up our basic story. A hapless mug has been ensnared by an internet con and is trasnfering money to a women he's fallen in love with. Shame she doesn't really exist!

Both Dan and Phil deny the above is in any way autobiographical.

Dearest Marisa

Thank you so much for your latest email. So glad to hear that you are safe and well. I so glad to know that the money I sent will help get your mother the care that she needs. I can’t believe the problems you’re having with the Passport Authority – that sound like utter swine, I can’t believe that they would be so rude and horrible to someone as lovely as you.  I am going to transfer the money the official for the Authority has asked for now, it’s a big expense but if it helps grease the wheels and bring us together, it’ll be worth it.  I can’t wait to meet you.

xxxx

Until October

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment